Center Mast Post Pounder
Wheatheart's Center Mast Model
Freestanding units add stability while driving posts and are easy to store.
- Available with universal skid-steer mount or Cat I or II 3-point hitch tractor adapter
- Universal mount plate allows for easy installation, taking only a few minutes to mount or detach from your skid-steer
- 660 lb heavy duty hammer drives wood or steel posts up to 12” in diameter into hard ground
- 64” stroke
- Four hammerhead mounting positions for adjustable height from 9’6” to 11’3”
- 3-point-hitch model available with PTO or tractor supplied hydraulics
- Skid-steer model available with self-contained hydraulic drive or skid steer supplied hydraulics
- Capable of driving posts to a height of approximately 50"
High & Heavy Hitter Center Mast Model - Post Pounder/Post Driver Features
- 3-point-hitch models and skid-steer models are freestanding for additional safety while attaching or detaching from the skid-steer or tractor.
- Adjustable hammer height to accommodate different post lengths.
- Center mast models adapt to skid-steer loaders and compact tractors (compact tractors must have front weights and/or a front-end loader installed for safety and balance).
- Greaseless horizontal poly slides.
- Swivel control panel with joystick hydraulic controls.
- Trailer models have a wide stance, weighted counter-balance and low centre of gravity for balance and stability.
- Wheatheart Post Pounders are designed for ease of operation and low maintenance.
Use the Wheatheart Calculator tools to help you with your next auger purchase!
Calculate your ideal Auger Length, Flight Speed or Ground Length.