Wheatheart's Pilot Auger Attachment features:
- Drills through any soil condition and most rock obstructions up to a 40” depth
- Easy installation – mounts directly to driver mast, allowing you to tilt the pilot auger to the required angle
- Down pressure cylinder allows operator to apply as much force on the auger bit as required
- Hydraulic controls conveniently located near standard operator controls
- A high-torque, reversible hydraulic motor is coupled to a double-bearing housing
- Powered by tractor or skid-steer hydraulics
- Choice of 4½” or 6” hard-surfaced auger bits with replaceable carbide teeth
- Minimum hydraulic requirement is 10 gpm at 1600 psi
Use the Wheatheart Calculator tools to help you with your next auger purchase!
Calculate your ideal Auger Length, Flight Speed or Ground Length.