SA Series 10" Augers
The 10" SA Series Grain auger is loaded with features!
Available in 71', 81', and 91' lengths
- Capacities up to 6,000 bu/hr (163 tonnes/hr)
- 14 GA tube, 7 gauge flight with 1/4" wear-edge sections in critical wear areas
- 61', 71', and 81' models are equipped with 5/16" galvanized steel cable truss system
- 91' model is equipped with a combination of 2 1/2" steel tube and 3/8" galvanized steel cable truss system
- Hopper tarp
- Reverser kit
- Flex downspouts
- Hydraulic winch kits
- Corn screen
- Remote electric PowerSwing
DO NOT OPERATE EQUIPMENT WITH SAFETY DEVICES REMOVED
10" Grain Auger Features:
Equipped with heavy-duty constant velocity (CV) PTO shaft to eliminate vibrations for smoother running and less stress on the drive train
- Extendable axles on 81' and 91' models - offers 40" of adjustment
- Flared lower tube for improved feeding with replaceable 14" flight section
- Spring-loaded safety discharge door on intake hopper guards against main auger overloading
- Wear Edge flighting at critical grain transfer points
Use the Wheatheart Calculator tools to help you with your next auger purchase!
Calculate your ideal Auger Length, Flight Speed or Ground Length.